Students from all over the world read the same book Thursday. to jumpstart the annual 'read for the record' event.
At North Woods International School in La Crosse, kids participated in the big read by walking and running outside, stopping along the way to read parts of the book called "The Bear Ate Your Sandwich."
The goal of this annual event is to break the world record for 'largest shared reading experience.'
- Tainted gasoline delivered to La Crosse, La Crescent, surrounding areas
- Student leaders want say in University of Wisconsin merger
- Renewable energy jobs up 16 percent in Minnesota
- Wisconsin governor tells NFL players to stop anthem protests
- Paul Ryan says he's "bullish" on tax overhaul passing
- Wet autumn delays Minnesota harvest, worries farmers
- Fans petition Packers to sign Kaepernick
- Second body recovered from crashed plane
- Invasive fruit flies damage Minnesota fruit
- Menomonie police car hit person lying on a road