LA CRESCENT, Minn. (WKBT) - An 8-year-old boy from La Crescent has been named a semi-finalist in White Cloud's national tissue box design contest.
If Obadiah "Obi" Christenson has one of the top designs, his artwork will appear on special boxes of White Cloud's new super soft facial tissues sold at Walmart stores in June. If his design is one of the top three vote getters, Children's Miracle Network (CMN) Hospitals at Gundersen Health System will receive $15,000.
You can vote for Christenson's design at White Cloud's Facebook page. Voting ends on January 31.
"We're thrilled that Obadiah's design is being recognized nationally and encourage everyone to vote for his design," said Heather Gilles, CMN Hospitals program manager. "If selected as a winner, White Cloud's generous donation will directly impact the children and families we care for every day. Plus, I know Obadiah would absolutely love to see his facial tissue box make it to homes nationwide."23931708
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death