LA CRESCENT, Minn. (WKBT) - An 8-year-old boy from La Crescent has been named a semi-finalist in White Cloud's national tissue box design contest.
If Obadiah "Obi" Christenson has one of the top designs, his artwork will appear on special boxes of White Cloud's new super soft facial tissues sold at Walmart stores in June. If his design is one of the top three vote getters, Children's Miracle Network (CMN) Hospitals at Gundersen Health System will receive $15,000.
You can vote for Christenson's design at White Cloud's Facebook page. Voting ends on January 31.
"We're thrilled that Obadiah's design is being recognized nationally and encourage everyone to vote for his design," said Heather Gilles, CMN Hospitals program manager. "If selected as a winner, White Cloud's generous donation will directly impact the children and families we care for every day. Plus, I know Obadiah would absolutely love to see his facial tissue box make it to homes nationwide."23931708
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US
- Young students urge high schoolers to be safe during prom