LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Area students were getting an early taste of college life Friday.
UW-La Crosse hosted the annual 'Kids' College' Friday morning. The 30-minute sessions ranged from journalism to rock climbing.
About 250 students from grades four through six visited the campus from all over South Western Wisconsin.
Kids' College has been running in our community for more than two decades.
- Viola man killed in Vernon County motorcycle accident
- Soccer tournament draws thousands of athletes
- Madison police change deadly force procedures
- Guard who dragged teen across floor gets bonus restored
- La Crosse Mayor, Shelby Town Board Chair present boundary agreement
- Volunteer organizes fundraiser for Onalaska Police Department's K-9 unit
- Olympic trainer helps teach gymnastics coaches
- Volunteers carve 500 pumpkins
- Wisconsin farmers help harvest corn after neighbor's death
- University of Minnesota starts sexual assault task force