ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - A local company's expansion receives praise from state leaders.
Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker visited Onalaska's Dynamic Recycling as the company announced a $20-million expansion project.
The company will build another facility across the street from its current location, expanding by more than 50-percent.
Governor Walker congratulated Dynamic Recycling for the expansion, saying Dynamic Recycling is an example of the American Dream.
"The thought of starting up with an idea, expanding, expanding, expanding, and now another great expansion that won't just help grow this business, it'll help grow the opportunities for more employees and their families and communities all throughout this region,” said Governor Walker.
The expansion is expected to create about 150 jobs. New positions will include management, support, and sales staff.
- Water-damaged cars from Hurricane Harvey may end up for sale locally
- Ethics complaint against Town of Campbell Chair withdrawn
- Trempealeau Co. officials upset with DA, turn to Walker
- Two La Crosse businesses receive Travel Green Wisconsin awards for green practices
- Xcel Energy teaches about bioenergy production in La Crosse
- Senate committee to vote on hemp farming bill
- Wisconsin agency leaders working on problems in Foxconn deal
- Minnesota files Amazon bid; offers no details
- Report: $5.4 million in questionable UW transactions
- Walker rides Harley, jogs in new video touting record