Makes 24 sets of dentures
Prep Time – 30 min
Cook Time – 11 min
Rest Time – 15 min
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) Nestle Toll House Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough (or your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe)
- ½ cup prepared vanilla frosting tinted red or pink
- 1 ¾ cups miniature marshmallows (about 5 – 7 for each cookie)
- 48 (about 1 Tablespoon) blanched slivered almonds (found in the baking isle)
- Prepare cookies as directed on package. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely. Cut each cookie in half for a total of 48 halves.
- Frost bottoms of all cookie halves with frosting. Place 6 marshmallow “teeth” around the curved perimeter of 24 halves. Top with remaining 24 halves.
- For additional support an extra marshmallow can be placed behind the “teeth.” Insert two almond slivers in between “teeth” for “fangs.” If “fangs” do not adhere, dip tips into frosting.