OMAHA, Neb. (AP) - Dairy Queen is offering free ice cream cones on Monday on the first day of spring.
Anyone who wants a treat can stop by participating locations outside of shopping malls Monday for a free small vanilla soft serve cone.
Dairy Queens will also be collecting donations for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals on Monday.
Over the past 32 years, Dairy Queen restaurants have raised more than $120 million for the hospitals.
- Proposed bill aims to bring veterans into agriculture
- Wisconsin 2016 job gain smallest in 6 years
- Small school graduates four sets of twins
- La Crosse Loggers host open house at newly renovated Lumberyard
- Wet weather delays crop planting
- La Crosse Central holds 95th Memorial Day ceremony
- Onalaska removing brick crosswalks on Highway 35
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 26, 2017
- La Crosse school officials prepare for Summer Food Service Program
- 10 inmates escape from Minnesota prison; 1 still on the lam