OMAHA, Neb. (AP) - Dairy Queen is offering free ice cream cones on Monday on the first day of spring.
Anyone who wants a treat can stop by participating locations outside of shopping malls Monday for a free small vanilla soft serve cone.
Dairy Queens will also be collecting donations for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals on Monday.
Over the past 32 years, Dairy Queen restaurants have raised more than $120 million for the hospitals.
- 'Miracle Man:' La Crosse man survives heart attack on waterskis
- Assignment: Education - North Woods International Service Dog
- Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration transfer oversight of hospitals, Viterbo University
- Kindergartener bags buck under new hunting age law
- Boys and Girls Club kids and families get early Thanksgiving meal
- Hamilton Elementary students eat their way through the alphabet with the ABC Feast
- 2 Minnesota lawmakers to resign amid misconduct allegations
- Numbers in on opening gun/deer weekend
- Attorney: Accused Minnesota state senator to resign
- Soph standouts on D mark strength for Minnesota's future