OMAHA, Neb. (AP) - Dairy Queen is offering free ice cream cones on Monday on the first day of spring.
Anyone who wants a treat can stop by participating locations outside of shopping malls Monday for a free small vanilla soft serve cone.
Dairy Queens will also be collecting donations for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals on Monday.
Over the past 32 years, Dairy Queen restaurants have raised more than $120 million for the hospitals.
- University of Wisconsin, DNR and K-12 schools in spotlight
- Democrat Cullen won't run for governor
- Four arrested in La Crosse on drug charges
- Police investigate threat at Westby Middle School
- Train derailment in Prairie du Chien late Wednesday
- The Latest: DNR secretary defends eliminating magazine
- Wisconsin closer to calling for constitutional convention
- Wisconsin lawmakers offer differing views of youth prison
- Access to crime database stirs debate in Minneapolis
- Unlicensed service cuts down city-owned trees in St. Paul