LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Bond is set for one of the suspects involved in a shooting and burglary late last week.
A judge set Duane Strelow, 32, to a $2,000 signature bond Monday afternoon. Strelow faces charges of Party to the Crime of Burglary and Disorderly Conduct.
He was one of two suspects who entered a La Crosse home Friday morning.
The homeowner heard the suspects and fired a shot in their direction as they ran from the home. Clifton Traywick, 21, was taken to a hospital after being shot and is still in the hospital in stable condition.
Strelow was arrested later that day after the investigation led officers to his home in the Town of Campbell.
- Viola man killed in Vernon County motorcycle accident
- Soccer tournament draws thousands of athletes
- Madison police change deadly force procedures
- Guard who dragged teen across floor gets bonus restored
- La Crosse Mayor, Shelby Town Board Chair present boundary agreement
- Volunteer organizes fundraiser for Onalaska Police Department's K-9 unit
- Saints recover late to topple Packers 26-17
- Local entrepreneur brings new cooler to La Crosse
- Olympic trainer helps teach gymnastics coaches
- Volunteers carve 500 pumpkins