MONROE, Wis. (WKBT) - A southern Wisconsin police department is looking for help in identifying a suspect in an April bank robbery.
The Monroe police department sent a statewide alert for assistance in identifying a suspect from an April 13 robbery at Associated Bank.
The initial investigation indicated that a man entered the bank and demanded cash at a teller window. A weapon was not shown, but inferred, the report said.
The suspect is described as a white man in his 30's, wearing a dark colored hooded sweatshirt and sunglasses. The man requested large bills and seemed very calm throughout the robbery, police said.
Contact the Monroe Police Department at 608-329-2400 with information.
- 'Miracle Man:' La Crosse man survives heart attack on waterskis
- Kwik Trip expansions plans include 300 new jobs in La Crosse area
- Assignment: Education - North Woods International Service Dog
- Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration transfer oversight of hospitals, Viterbo University
- Kindergartener bags buck under new hunting age law
- No major injuries after school bus rollover in Black River Falls this morning
- 2 Minnesota lawmakers to resign amid misconduct allegations
- Numbers in on opening gun/deer weekend
- Attorney: Accused Minnesota state senator to resign
- Soph standouts on D mark strength for Minnesota's future