LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - According to the La Crosse Police, there is no new information being released at this time in regards to Friday's online threat at Central High School.
Police say the investigation is on-going and no one is currently in custody.
The threat, written on Facebook under the alias 'Billy Thaclown' said, "For all La Crosse notices we are shooting up Central High School at 1:30 on the dot. Be ready."
The threat prompted the district to release students at 9:30 last Friday morning and cancel all after-school and evening activities, including the school's homecoming game.
- New safety measures on the way to Norplex Drive after recent creek death
- Rep. Walz mulling Democratic bid for Minnesota governor
- Gundersen program helps mothers, parents with drug addictions
- La Crosse rally supports transgender youth
- Wisconsin attorney general appeals redistricting ruling
- Officers go 'wild' in support of Special Olympics
- Family Fest returns to La Crosse Center this weekend
- Vikings' stadium board at full strength after resignations
- Storm misses Birkie course, race canceled
- Judges express skepticism over claims in voting cases