LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - According to the La Crosse Police, there is no new information being released at this time in regards to Friday's online threat at Central High School.
Police say the investigation is on-going and no one is currently in custody.
The threat, written on Facebook under the alias 'Billy Thaclown' said, "For all La Crosse notices we are shooting up Central High School at 1:30 on the dot. Be ready."
The threat prompted the district to release students at 9:30 last Friday morning and cancel all after-school and evening activities, including the school's homecoming game.
- Spike in attempted suicides at La Crosse's Juvenile Detention Facility prompts changes
- Teen dies in Vernon County hunting accident
- Police and Fire Commission to vote on new Fire Chief Wednesday
- Walker defends property tax cut, issues veto threat
- Road for UWL ends at NCAA III Midwest Regional title game
- News 8 Sports Round Up - May 22, 2017
- Downtown businesses ask for changes to weekend street parking rules
- WisCorps launching new Inclusive Crew
- Lane closures coming to I-90 on Dresbach Bridge
- ‘Click It or Ticket' regional campaign begins in Minnesota