LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - According to the La Crosse Police, there is no new information being released at this time in regards to Friday's online threat at Central High School.
Police say the investigation is on-going and no one is currently in custody.
The threat, written on Facebook under the alias 'Billy Thaclown' said, "For all La Crosse notices we are shooting up Central High School at 1:30 on the dot. Be ready."
The threat prompted the district to release students at 9:30 last Friday morning and cancel all after-school and evening activities, including the school's homecoming game.
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016