ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - An Onalaska man was arrested on charges of child battery on June 6, according to authorities.
Onalaska Police were investigating allegations of child battery on Kevin R. Humphrey when they found his car near his home in Onalaska.
Authorities searched Humphrey and found prescription pharmaceuticals, $1500.00 in cash. Police then searched Humphrey's car and found $12,990.00 in cash, a pound and a half of marijuana and other pharmaceuticals - Viagra, Adderall, Oxycodone and Vyvanse, according to the release.
A search warrant for Humphrey's home was obtained by police and additional drugs and paraphernalia were found. Police also obtained a warrant for a storage unit and found an excess of 8 pounds of marijuana, paraphernalia and $160,000 in cash, the release said.
Humphrey appeared in court Friday.
- Wisconsin lawmaker's daughter charged in opioid death
- La Crosse County may turn to other counties to house inmates
- Aaron Rodgers says collarbone surgery went well
- Granny basketball offers on-court fun, friendship
- Iowa parents charged in death of malnourished toddler
- Walker to launch re-election campaign Nov. 5 in Waukesha
- Wisconsin prison head says more space needed
- 125 years in prison for trucker who assaulted children
- DNR board to consider ATV, motorcycle trails in state forest
- 'My Neighbor is a Muslim' series aims to increase understanding of religion