ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - Authorities in Onalaska continue to look for a man they say is dangerous and potentially armed.
33-year-old Joshua Kletzke has been on the run since Tuesday afternoon, when police were called to the parking lot of Festival Foods on Crossing Meadows Drive.
The Onalaska police department says Kletzke allegedly threatened to shoot a female friend.
Kletzke drove away before getting his car stuck in the snow and running from authorities. He was last seen in the area of Highway 16 and 157.
Kletzke was already wanted on a warrant from the La Crosse County Sheriff's Department and now has additional pending charges for possession with intent to deliver meth and marijuana and a felon in possession of a firearm.
If you see him, you're urged to call 911 and not approach him.
- Champs again: Bangor Football
- More deer, younger hunters expected for Wisconsin gun season
- La Crosse County felony cases hit 20-year high
- Milwaukee unveils blueprint to prevent violence in the city
- Death doula guides patients, families through death process
- Wisconsin Elections head says reduced staff poses risks
- Minnesota doctors face opioid prescribing limits
- Police arrest minor for threat that closed Iowa high school
- Police: World War II hand grenade found in Marion home
- Iowa man sentenced for role in faking deaths for insurance