LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - La Crosse police arrest a man Friday, for swinging a 3-foot samurai sword and cutting a man, a criminal complaint said.
Police were called to 99 State Street, known as Tent City, at 5:15 p.m. May 26 for a possible stabbing.
The man was identified as Lucas Delorenzo, 28, of La Crosse, and he was taken into custody without incident, according to the complaint. Another man accused Delorenzo of stealing property from his campsite.
Delorenzo faces charges of misdemeanor battery and disorderly conduct as well as criminal damage to property and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Water-damaged cars from Hurricane Harvey may end up for sale locally
- Iowa City bans smoking, chewing tobacco in all city parks
- Search to resume for missing boater
- Uncertainty reigns ahead of new health care sign-up period
- Part of Market Street, La Crosse closed for utility work
- Packers QB Brett Hundley prepares for 1st NFL start
- Enchanted Forest returns to Myrick Park this weekend
- Lilmose kicks Hillsboro to postseason berth
- News 8 Sports Round Up - October 18, 2017
- Asian lady beetles, box elders look to move in as temperatures cool