LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Domestic abuse charges may be filed against a French Island man after secret pornographic videos were found of his soon-to-be ex-wife.
Linda Weiss states her husband, Howard, filmed parts of their sexual activity throughout their marriage without her consent.
Howard states he did not tell Linda he was filming, but assumed she knew.
Linda said she found out about the tapes during through their divorce proceedings.
Seven videos were found during a search warrant of Howard's home, including videos of Howard setting up the camera behind a glass case.
Howard faces seven counts of Capturing An Image of Nudity without Consent.
- Copyright 2016 by WKBT News8000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- On Your Side - Guide to Buying Glasses Online
- VIDEO: Area couples prepare for wedding season
- VIDEO: De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- VIDEO: Local event helps connect military families
- VIDEO: Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Local event helps connect military families
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Minnesota GOP charts new course in response to protests