LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Domestic abuse charges may be filed against a French Island man after secret pornographic videos were found of his soon-to-be ex-wife.
Linda Weiss states her husband, Howard, filmed parts of their sexual activity throughout their marriage without her consent.
Howard states he did not tell Linda he was filming, but assumed she knew.
Linda said she found out about the tapes during through their divorce proceedings.
Seven videos were found during a search warrant of Howard's home, including videos of Howard setting up the camera behind a glass case.
Howard faces seven counts of Capturing An Image of Nudity without Consent.
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Urban Beekeeping
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse