LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A La Crosse man is being charged with extorting another man for $50,000 to keep photos of him in women's underwear a secret.
Randal Besl, 49, was arrested November 9th after police witnessed him receiving $4,000 from the victim in the K-Mart parking lot.
Besl also told the man he had pictures of the victim doing drugs and performing sexual acts with underage girls.
Besl told police he did not know that what he was doing was illegal.
At the time of the arrest the victim had given Besl $20,000 to keep the photos a secret.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.