LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The man arrested for robbing the Auto Title Loans store on La Crosse's northside appeared in court Wednesday.
24-year-old Damario Graham is charged with armed robbery as a party to the crime.
Police say Graham entered the Auto Title Loans store on September 20th, showed a semi-automatic pistol, and got away with some cash.
Police say he eventually fled to Rockford, Illinois with 34-year-old Robert Cobb Jr.
Graham was arrested in Rockford and extradited back to La Crosse.
Police are still looking for Cobb Junior.
- The Latest: Teens in Wisconsin plane crash identified
- Wisconsin seeks to be first to drug test Medicaid applicants
- Minneapolis plastic bag ban could be blocked
- Fiserv CEO top paid executive in Wisconsin
- Task force catches more criminals exploiting children online
- Top paid CEO in Minnesota is in health care industry
- Trump schedules Iowa visit _ his first as president
- La Crosse officials look for input on proposed 'greenway'
- One week after storms, cleanup continues
- Crews begin renovations on La Crosse's Powell Park