LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The man arrested for robbing the Auto Title Loans store on La Crosse's northside appeared in court Wednesday.
24-year-old Damario Graham is charged with armed robbery as a party to the crime.
Police say Graham entered the Auto Title Loans store on September 20th, showed a semi-automatic pistol, and got away with some cash.
Police say he eventually fled to Rockford, Illinois with 34-year-old Robert Cobb Jr.
Graham was arrested in Rockford and extradited back to La Crosse.
Police are still looking for Cobb Junior.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death