VIROQUA, Wis. (WKBT) - A woman admitted to taking money while working at nursing home in Viroqua, authorities said.
Katrina M. Flynn, 31, was arrested on May 2, following an investigation into reports of missing money from the Vernon Manor Nursing Home in Viroqua, according to the Vernon County Sheriff's Department.
During an interview with an Investigator, Flynn admitted to taking money from a resident’s room at the Vernon Manor Nursing Home. The theft occurred while Flynn was working as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) at the Vernon Manor Nursing Home.
- Water-damaged cars from Hurricane Harvey may end up for sale locally
- Ethics complaint against Town of Campbell Chair withdrawn
- Trempealeau Co. officials upset with DA, turn to Walker
- Two La Crosse businesses receive Travel Green Wisconsin awards for green practices
- Xcel Energy teaches about bioenergy production in La Crosse
- Senate committee to vote on hemp farming bill
- Wisconsin agency leaders working on problems in Foxconn deal
- Minnesota files Amazon bid; offers no details
- Report: $5.4 million in questionable UW transactions
- Walker rides Harley, jogs in new video touting record