LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A La Crosse man is sentenced Thursday for attempted first degree intentional homicide.
Paul Thomas Junior, 21, received seven years in prison, with one year already served.
Thomas and Sir Abraham Gallegos, 21, entered a La Crosse home in September of 2015. The men allegedly tased and punched one of the residents, and fired a gun at a second person.
Gallegos appears in court for a final pre-trial April 26.
- Family serves others after receiving Thanksgiving meal
- La Crosse Community Thanksgiving Dinner welcomes all
- Pro basketball returns to La Crosse this weekend
- "A Little Princess" comes to La Crosse
- Onalaska Community Thanksgiving dinner a community effort
- Inmate who walked away from Clay County Jail recaptured
- Deer carcasses litter highways as removal duty changes
- Franken apologizes for making some women 'feel badly'
- Minn. man accused of repeatedly punching newborn
- Turkey Trot spreads holiday cheer while raising money