LA CRESCENT, Minn. (WKBT) - A La Crosse man on the run from police since Jan. 17th is now in custody.
Houston County Sheriff's Deputies arrested Joshua Kletzke, 33, Wednesday night in La Crescent on active warrants from Wisconsin.
Kletzke had been running from authorities since last Tuesday after police say he threatened to shoot a female friend in Onalaska.
He was believed to be possibly armed and dangerous.
Police got a tip last night that Kletzke was at a home in La Crescent. When officers got there, he ran from the home.
A deputy was able to arrest him a few blocks away.
Kletzke faces a long list of charges in both Minnesota and Wisconsin including Possession of Explosives, Resisting/Obstructing an Officer, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, a Parole Violation, Possession with Intent to Deliver Marijuana, a Felon in Possession of a Firearm, Possession with intent to Deliver Methamphetamine.
Kletzke will be sent back to La Crosse after completing the extradition process.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US