LA CRESCENT, Minn. (WKBT) - A La Crosse man on the run from police since Jan. 17th is now in custody.
Houston County Sheriff's Deputies arrested Joshua Kletzke, 33, Wednesday night in La Crescent on active warrants from Wisconsin.
Kletzke had been running from authorities since last Tuesday after police say he threatened to shoot a female friend in Onalaska.
He was believed to be possibly armed and dangerous.
Police got a tip last night that Kletzke was at a home in La Crescent. When officers got there, he ran from the home.
A deputy was able to arrest him a few blocks away.
Kletzke faces a long list of charges in both Minnesota and Wisconsin including Possession of Explosives, Resisting/Obstructing an Officer, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, a Parole Violation, Possession with Intent to Deliver Marijuana, a Felon in Possession of a Firearm, Possession with intent to Deliver Methamphetamine.
Kletzke will be sent back to La Crosse after completing the extradition process.
- Winona police department looking to add community outreach officers
- Poll shows lack of support of higher taxes for roads
- Poll shows most Wisconsinites oppose repealing health law
- Democrat Vinehout registers to run for governor
- Trump's approval rating worsens in Wisconsin
- Man who died during armed robbery identified
- Gov. Walker announces campaign to promote veteran-owned businesses
- Witnesses heard engine backfire before Wisconsin plane crash
- Shop owners, police stress firework safety and legality
- Outgoing Western president Lee Rasch reflects on legacy