LA CRESCENT, Minn. (WKBT) - A La Crosse man on the run from police since Jan. 17th is now in custody.
Houston County Sheriff's Deputies arrested Joshua Kletzke, 33, Wednesday night in La Crescent on active warrants from Wisconsin.
Kletzke had been running from authorities since last Tuesday after police say he threatened to shoot a female friend in Onalaska.
He was believed to be possibly armed and dangerous.
Police got a tip last night that Kletzke was at a home in La Crescent. When officers got there, he ran from the home.
A deputy was able to arrest him a few blocks away.
Kletzke faces a long list of charges in both Minnesota and Wisconsin including Possession of Explosives, Resisting/Obstructing an Officer, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, a Parole Violation, Possession with Intent to Deliver Marijuana, a Felon in Possession of a Firearm, Possession with intent to Deliver Methamphetamine.
Kletzke will be sent back to La Crosse after completing the extradition process.
- La Crosse man arrested for armed robbery, police looking for another
- Neighborhood revitalization projects in full swing this year
- Local fire departments work to hire, retain firefighters
- Man wanted for retail theft leads area authorities on high speed chase
- Poll finds no consensus on Wisconsin roads funding
- Drug and alcohol prevention program expanding to local schools
- Onalaska hires new City Administrator
- Wisconsin fugitive convicted of kidnapping Michigan student
- Police: 2 critically hurt in Wisconsin shooting
- Majority of Wisconsin voters want to keep health care law