LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A La Crosse man is accused of burning and stabbing another man before attempting to cauterize the wound with a utensil.
According to the criminal complaint, the victim says 25-year-old Nathan Kohls hit him with a baseball bat Saturday night. Kohls then forced the man's hand onto a stove burner and stabbed the same hand with a knife before attempting to cauterize the wound with a heated potato masher.
Kohls faces six different charges, including Aggravated Battery and Misdemeanor Intimidation of a Victim. Kohls is being held on a $2,500 cash bond.
- Tainted gasoline delivered to La Crosse, La Crescent, surrounding areas
- Student leaders want say in University of Wisconsin merger
- No more 'America's Dairyland' on Wisconsin license plates?
- Flu shot clinics opening this week
- "Win The Battle"
- Wisconsin governor tells NFL players to stop anthem protests
- Paul Ryan says he's "bullish" on tax overhaul passing
- Renewable energy jobs up 16 percent in Minnesota
- Wet autumn delays Minnesota harvest, worries farmers
- Fans petition Packers to sign Kaepernick