No hearing - Eric Koula was denied a new trial today after filing a post-conviction motion.
The West Salem man is serving two life sentences for the murder of his parents.
A jury found him guilty of killing his father and mother, Dennis and Merna Koula. in the spring of 2010.
- Disaster drill prepares medical personnel for rural emergencies' unique challenges
- La Crosse County to be home to Country Boom music festival
- Flu season off to an early and aggressive start in Wisconsin
- Sport stacker makes helping kids with autism his mission
- Wisconsin creating elections security team, plan
- Democrat Vinehout to announce run for governor
- UW-Madison starts free tuition program for transfer students
- Oktoberfest Medallion found
- Downtown La Crosse to gain distillery, first of its kind
- Wisconsin credit union launches class action against Equifax