HOLMEN, Wis. (WKBT) - The intruder who was shot during an attempted robbery early Monday morning admitted to breaking into two businesses that night.
Amy Zielke told police she went to Gibbons Auto Service, grabbed a pipe out of her vehicle and broke in. Zielke also said she robbed Galesville Greens earlier in the night where she stole cleaning supplies.
According to the criminal complaint, Zielke said she had been using methamphetamine and alcohol over the weekend.
Zielke is being charged with burglary and concealing stolen property. She is expected to appear back in court on October 19th.
Zielke has previously been convicted in 2016 for three other burglaries.
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract