LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - La Crosse police are investigating another incident at a northside tobacco shop.
'Holy Smokes' on Rose Street was burglarized early Saturday morning.
Surveillance video captured two suspects breaking into the business and stealing more than $7,000 worth of cigarettes.
6'2", approx. 300 lbs.
Black ski mask, black hoodie, black shoes
6'0", approx. 170 lbs.
Partially bald white male
Black jacket, blue hoodie, gray sweatpants
This is the second time in about two and a half weeks the store has been targeted. An armed robber got away with an undisclosed amount of money in mid-February.
If you have any information, call La Crosse Police: 608-789-7240
- Water-damaged cars from Hurricane Harvey may end up for sale locally
- Ethics complaint against Town of Campbell Chair withdrawn
- Trempealeau Co. officials upset with DA, turn to Walker
- Two La Crosse businesses receive Travel Green Wisconsin awards for green practices
- Xcel Energy teaches about bioenergy production in La Crosse
- Senate committee to vote on hemp farming bill
- Wisconsin agency leaders working on problems in Foxconn deal
- Minnesota files Amazon bid; offers no details
- Report: $5.4 million in questionable UW transactions
- Walker rides Harley, jogs in new video touting record