SPARTA, Wis. (WKBT) - Cashton Police Chief Patrick Wuerzberger said credit card skimmers have been located in gas pumps within the Village of Cashton.
Authorities are advising the public to keep track of credit/debit card statements for unauthorized transactions, mainly ATM transactions.
Report any unauthorized transactions to the Cashton Police Department at 608-269-2117.
- Granny basketball offers on-court fun, friendship
- La Crosse County may turn to other counties to house inmates
- Walker to launch re-election campaign Nov. 5 in Waukesha
- Part of Market Street, La Crosse closed for utility work
- Water-damaged cars from Hurricane Harvey may end up for sale locally
- Wisconsin prison head says more space needed
- Hall of Fame QB Bart Starr to attend Packers game vs. Saints
- David to start for Eagles against #3 UW-Oshkosh
- West Salem to purchase land for new police department
- Trempealeau D.A. speaks out following recent ethical concerns