Hixton, Wis. (WKBT) - The Jackson County Sheriff's Office arrested a Black River Falls woman this week in a May hit and run, a news release said.
According to the Sheriff's office, Kristine Eddy, 31, has been arrested for the May 20 hit and run accident near 130 West Main Street in the Village of Hixton, Wisconsin. Eddy is being held at the Jackson County Jail and is charged with felony hit and run.
First responders answered a 911 call and found an injured woman, Rhiana Lloyd, 26, of Taylor, at about 2:50 a.m., May 20, the release said.
Based on witness information and other resources, it was determined that the car that hit Lloyd was owned and operated by Eddy. Eddy had left the scene prior to the authorities arriving.
The accident is still under investigation.
- La Crosse police use nonlethal force to subdue man with knife
- Full Interview: Attorney General Brad Schimel
- Gas leak causes evacuation of homes in La Crosse neighborhood
- ‘Me too' trend highlights scope of sexual harassment, assault
- Assignment: Education - new computer science standards
- La Crosse food pantry against restricting FoodShare to healthier foods
- 'Project Search' provides internships for people with disabilities
- U.S. Rep. Ron Kind unveils plan to protect Mississippi River
- News 8 Sports Round Up - October 17, 2017
- Governor says Minnesota will offer modest bid to Amazon