LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - As part of an 18-month drug conspiracy investigation, La Crosse Police have obtained nationwide arrest warrants for four individuals for Conspiracy to Deliver Heroin and Cocaine.
As part of the investigation, Douglas and Juanita Owens were arrested back in September as well as Antjuano Green and Deante House, Sr.
The La Crosse Police Department is asking for the public's assistance in locating four others a part of the conspiracy: Tyrone Johnson, Timothy Robinson, Larry Baldwin or Nicholas House.
These four are believed to be in the Chicago, Illinois area, but are known to frequently visit La Crosse.
If you have any information on the whereabouts of these found individuals, please contact the La Crosse Police Department at (608) 785-5962 or your local Law Enforcement Agency. If you wish to remain anonymous, contact La Crosse Area Crime Stoppers at 608-784-TIPS. You also can text "LAXTIPS" and your tip to 274637("Crimes") or visit http://www.lacrossecrimestoppers.com to report it online.42237600
- Wisconsin board to get update on Foxconn contract
- La Crosse, Trempealeau County SBA Disaster Loan deadline approaching
- Bill bars UW employees from working at Planned Parenthood
- Flu shot clinics opening this week
- Tainted gasoline delivered to La Crosse, La Crescent, surrounding areas
- Student leaders want say in University of Wisconsin merger
- Swastikas carved into new cars at Madison dealership
- The Latest: Anti-abortion bill pits UW against GOP
- Nursing home owner closes last facility in Wisconsin
- Opioid sales expected to drop in Iowa for 2017