WINONA, Minn. (WKBT) - The U. S. Army Corps of Engineers plans to dredge the Winona small boat harbor, known as Dick's Marine, beginning Tuesday, September 12, a release said.
The dredging should take a few days to complete and will only happen ruing daylight hours.
According to the release, boaters are urged to avoid the area if possible or to use extreme caution when navigating around the dredging equipment.
More information is available by calling the Corps of Engineers Channel and Harbors Office at 651-290-5155.
- Viola man killed in Vernon County motorcycle accident
- Soccer tournament draws thousands of athletes
- Madison police change deadly force procedures
- Guard who dragged teen across floor gets bonus restored
- La Crosse Mayor, Shelby Town Board Chair present boundary agreement
- Volunteer organizes fundraiser for Onalaska Police Department's K-9 unit
- News 8 Sports Round Up-October 21, 2017
- Enchanted Forest gives kids chance to trick or treat early
- Meatball dinner to raise money for La Crosse Police Department's K-9 unit
- Altra Federal Credit Union hosts shred event