40 YEARS OF GOING GREEN TOGETHER!
Click here for a full calendar of Earth Month events:
Visit their page on FACEBOOK! http://www.facebook.com/lax.earthweek
Platinum Sponsors: Gundersen Lutheran, JMP Associates, La Crosse Community Foundation, Magic 105, MidWest Family Broadcasting, Organic Valley, Paul E. Stry Foundation, Prizm, Robert J. Hurt Landscape Photography, The Waterfront Restaurant, WebGrinders, WLFN and WKBT
Gold Sponsors: Focus on Energy, Meridian, People's Food Coop, Pepsi-Cola Bottling Co. of La Crosse, Schneider Heating & Air Conditioning
Silver Sponsors: Dairyland Power, Fowler & Hammer, Sno Pac, Xcel Energy
Bronze Sponsors: CenturyLink, Franciscan Skemp Healthcare, Honda Motorwerks, HSR Associates, La Crosse Technology, Quillins, Pipkin Electric, Smith's Cycling & Fitness, Vantage Architects
La Crosse Earth Week Coalition (LEWC) is a collaboration of individuals and public, private and non-profit organizations working together to improve the quality of the environment in the Upper Mississippi Valley.
- The Latest: Walker proposes new welfare work requirements
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser
- Parents accused of starving teen daughter plead not guilty
- State agency highlights climate change, 2 others ignore