A smoke alarm at Trane Company in La Crosse brings the fire department and the Haz Mat unit to the scene.
Early Friday evening crews responded to a smoke alarm in the building.
Upon entering, an overheated heating unit was discovered with lines feeding coolant into the unit rupturing and spilling an unknown fluid onto the floor.9214350
The Haz Mat unit investigated and found the substance was no serious environmental or health danger.
Machinery was shut down and the spill was contained within the building.
No one was hurt.
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 22, 2017