LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Construction is underway on a new housing development at the entrance to La Crosse.
'Pettibone Pointe' will be located at the old site of the Bikini Yacht Club on Barron Island.
Current plans call for 25 condos with 2 or 3 units being shared in each building.
For now, crews are working on the first two buildings and will build the rest after orders for more come in.
If you want more information, realtors will be holding an open house at Pettibone Resort on Sunday, June 25th between 1 and 4 in the afternoon.
- Republicans say Democratic governor could block Foxconn
- Body found in woods identified as missing teenager
- 13 train cars derailed north of La Crescent Sunday
- Legislators to take comments on relaxing air pollution rules
- Wisconsin school, district report cards issued for 2016-17
- Some school performance reports called into question
- Democratic lawmakers tour Wisconsin juvenile prisons
- Operation Gratitude is getting ready for holiday season
- Past SNL performers, staff sign statement supporting Franken
- Minn. turkeys seeking Thanksgiving pardon must strut stuff