EAU CLAIRE COUNTY
- Due to winter weather conditions, the Community Forum scheduled for tomorrow morning, March 5, at 8 a.m. at the L.E. Phillips Senior Center has been canceled.
LA CROSSE COUNTY
-All City Strings Concert scheduled for Tuesday night is canceled. This will event NOT be rescheduled.
-Catholic Charities' Alternatice Education Program is closed on Tuesday. Catholic Charities' Disabilities Services Program Open House is canceled Tuesday night. It has been rescheduled for March 12 from 2:45- 6 p.m.at the
-Workforce Connections, Inc.-Building Opportunities-La Crosse is CLOSED.
- La Crosse County Health Department's Strong Seniors Program classes are canceled Tuesday due to the weather.
-The American Red Cross La Crosse Donation Center will not be accepting blood or platelet donations on Tuesday due to the weather.
- Due to the impending snowstorm, Habitat for Humanity has decided to postpone its Women Build Community Kick-off scheduled for Monday evening at Pleasant Valley Church in Winona. The event will be rescheduled for later in March. Feel free to contact the Habitat office at 507-457-0003 for additional information on joining or forming a team!
- "The Love of Learning - A.D. German and his Warehouse" lecture originally scheduled for Tuesday has been postponed for a week to Tuesday, March 12 at 6:30 pm in the Pippin Conference Center/Melvill Hall
-Stoddard Food Pantry is closed Tuesday. Rescheduled to Friday 2:30 till 5:00.
-Church of the Crucifixion in La Crescent has canceled all activities at the church and school on Tuesday.
-The Winona Community Health Clinic, a free clinic providing preventive healthcare services for people who are uninsured and unable pay for healthcare, scheduled for today, Tuesday, March 5 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Winona Health has been cancelled due to the weather. The next open date will be Tuesday, April 2, 4 – 8 p.m. at Winona Health on the second floor of the clinic, 859 Mankato Avenue. No appointment is necessary.
-The Winona County Board (9:00 AM) and Winona County Community Services Advisory Committee (3:00 PM) meetings have been cancelled for today, March 5, 2013.
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- CSAs connecting fresh produce to consumers
- La Crosse 12-year-old to clean up skate park with community help
- Thousands honored in La Crosse for volunteering
- Mom who made kids sleep in feces-covered room gets probation