Due to flooding concerns, Gundersen Tri-County Independence Clinic will be closed through May 19.
For the safety of patients and staff, the clinic will be closed, according to a press release.
Patients may call the Gundersen Tri-County Whitehall Clinic with any questions or concerns at 715-538-4355, the release said.
- 4 killed, 5 injured in minivan-pickup crash in NW Wisconsin
- Two people rescued from Onalaska Spillway
- Wisconsin Democrats view Republican Gov. Walker as beatable
- Man being deported after transit officer asked about status
- Thousands traveling on Memorial Day weekend
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- Arcadia hosts annual Broiler Days Parade
- Bauer's Market has busy weekend
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 27, 2017
- Local Radio Shack closing permanently