MILWAUKEE (AP) - A woman has been caught on cellphone video pouring what appears to be gasoline through the window of a Milwaukee home and setting it on fire.
Seventy-two-year-old Willie Greer died in the blaze Friday.
Police say they are holding a 39-year-old woman in the fire, and that her case will be presented to the district attorney soon. Police haven't said if the woman in the video is the one in custody.
The video shows a woman pouring the contents of a gas can through a window. Flames erupt and the woman walks away.
It also shows another woman jumping to safety from another window and a group of young men trying to kick down a door, hoping to rescue people inside. They say they were driven back by the smoke.
- Poll shows lack of support of higher taxes for roads
- Poll shows most Wisconsinites oppose repealing health law
- Democrat Vinehout registers to run for governor
- Trump's approval rating worsens in Wisconsin
- Man who died during armed robbery identified
- Gov. Walker announces campaign to promote veteran-owned businesses
- Witnesses heard engine backfire before Wisconsin plane crash
- Shop owners, police stress firework safety and legality
- Walker approval rating at highest level since October 2014
- Fireworks Recalled due to burn and injury hazards