LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Travelling through part of La Crosse just got a little bit trickier.
As part of the ongoing roundabout project at the intersection of Cass and 7th Streets, all traffic on Cass between 7th and 4th streets is now closed.
Previously, traffic on Cass Street between 4th and 5th Street was still open while construction on the roundabout got underway.
According to the Wisconsin DOT, as part of the project, the pavement on that stretch of road will be replaced and new lane configurations and signals will be installed at the intersection of Cass and 5th.
The entire roundabout project is expected to be finished sometime in July.
- Tainted gasoline delivered to La Crosse, La Crescent, surrounding areas
- Student leaders want say in University of Wisconsin merger
- No more 'America's Dairyland' on Wisconsin license plates?
- Flu shot clinics opening this week
- 30-year sentence for decapitation slaying
- Jail sentence for woman who spiked supervisor's coffee
- Rochester doctor facing deportation granted reprieve
- "Win The Battle"
- Wisconsin governor tells NFL players to stop anthem protests
- Paul Ryan says he's "bullish" on tax overhaul passing