NORTH BEND, Wis. (WKBT) - One person is dead after a car crash in Jackson County.
On Saturday, officers responded to a single-vehicle crash near the intersection of County Highway V at State Highway 54 in the town of North Bend.
According to authorities, officers found the driver dead upon arrival, while the vehicle’s only passenger was found injured. The driver was not secured with a seat belt. Preliminary indications are that alcohol consumption was involved.
The deceased driver has been identified as Cole Anderson, age 17, of Blair.
The crash is still under investigation.
- Viola man killed in Vernon County motorcycle accident
- Soccer tournament draws thousands of athletes
- Madison police change deadly force procedures
- Guard who dragged teen across floor gets bonus restored
- La Crosse Mayor, Shelby Town Board Chair present boundary agreement
- Volunteer organizes fundraiser for Onalaska Police Department's K-9 unit
- Saints recover late to topple Packers 26-17
- Local entrepreneur brings new cooler to La Crosse
- Olympic trainer helps teach gymnastics coaches
- Volunteers carve 500 pumpkins