LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - La Crosse Police confirm the body found near the bottom of Miller Bluff on the south side of La Crosse is 27-year-old Daniel Chamberlain, who was reported missing last weekend.
Chamberlain's body was found in a wooded area at the base of the bluff, near where his car was found at the end of Old Vineyard Road.
The investigation into Chamberlain's death will continue, but police say no indications of foul play were found.
An autopsy is scheduled for Monday.
Authorities are at the base of Miller Bluff on the south side of La Crosse Friday evening after a body is found near where a missing La Crosse man's car was discovered last week.
Daniel Chamberlain, 27, was reported missing last weekend before his car was discovered at the top of the bluff on Old Vineyard Road.
As of now, it's unclear if the body is Chamberlain.
News 8 has a crew at the scene and we will bring you more information as it becomes available.
- 4 killed, 5 injured in minivan-pickup crash in NW Wisconsin
- Two people rescued from Onalaska Spillway
- Wisconsin Democrats view Republican Gov. Walker as beatable
- Man being deported after transit officer asked about status
- Thousands traveling on Memorial Day weekend
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- Arcadia hosts annual Broiler Days Parade
- Bauer's Market has busy weekend
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 27, 2017
- Local Radio Shack closing permanently