LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - La Crosse Police confirm the body found near the bottom of Miller Bluff on the south side of La Crosse is 27-year-old Daniel Chamberlain, who was reported missing last weekend.
Chamberlain's body was found in a wooded area at the base of the bluff, near where his car was found at the end of Old Vineyard Road.
The investigation into Chamberlain's death will continue, but police say no indications of foul play were found.
An autopsy is scheduled for Monday.
Authorities are at the base of Miller Bluff on the south side of La Crosse Friday evening after a body is found near where a missing La Crosse man's car was discovered last week.
Daniel Chamberlain, 27, was reported missing last weekend before his car was discovered at the top of the bluff on Old Vineyard Road.
As of now, it's unclear if the body is Chamberlain.
News 8 has a crew at the scene and we will bring you more information as it becomes available.
- La Crosse County may turn to other counties to house inmates
- Granny basketball offers on-court fun, friendship
- Walker to launch re-election campaign Nov. 5 in Waukesha
- Part of Market Street, La Crosse closed for utility work
- Wisconsin prison head says more space needed
- 'My Neighbor is a Muslim' series aims to increase understanding of religion
- Sleepy Hollow's Haunted Hedge Maze open this weekend
- La Crosse students join in effort to break world reading record
- UWL police officer raises money for breast cancer research
- News 8 Sports Round Up-October 19, 2017