ARCADIA, Wis. (WKBT) - Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. (Ashley) is assisting with relief efforts for both Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Irma.
Ashley is contributing products and subsidizing discounts with a combined retail value of over $1 million in each state, Texas and Florida, a release said.
“Like the rest of America, we were shaken by the images coming from Texas and Florida during and after the two storms,” said Todd Wanek, President and CEO, Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. “Our hearts, thoughts, and prayers are with the victims during this difficult time.”
According to the release, residents impacted by the storms should contact the closest Ashley HomeStore for details on the contribution. In Texas that includes the Houston metro, Corpus Christi, Victoria, Beaumont and Nederland, and in Florida, Tampa/St. Petersburg, Orlando, Jacksonville, Naples/Ft. Lauderdale, Ft. Myers and Miami.
Additionally, Ashley employees across the nation are holding a flood drive to gather food and personal hygiene items and monetary donations.
- Viola man killed in Vernon County motorcycle accident
- Soccer tournament draws thousands of athletes
- Madison police change deadly force procedures
- Guard who dragged teen across floor gets bonus restored
- La Crosse Mayor, Shelby Town Board Chair present boundary agreement
- Volunteer organizes fundraiser for Onalaska Police Department's K-9 unit
- Saints recover late to topple Packers 26-17
- Local entrepreneur brings new cooler to La Crosse
- Olympic trainer helps teach gymnastics coaches
- Volunteers carve 500 pumpkins