LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A new book was published by an area third grade class.
Third graders at Crucifixion elementary school in La Crescent wrote and published a book called 'Third Grade Fiction Fun.'
Their teacher says the students are very creative storytellers and she wanted to take their writing to the next level by collecting and publishing a book of their stories.
The school ordered a book publishing kit and structured an assignment around the book.
On Friday afternoon, the class held a release party for the book.
Their teacher says it gave the students some important life experience.
- Body pulled from river at Trempealeau lock and dam
- Wisconsin lawmakers consider introducing highway tolling
- Ahman Green jailed on suspicion of child abuse
- Minnesota woman diagnosed with cancer same day husband dies
- DOJ denies group's request for swag costs
- 1 boater dead, 2 hurt of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning
- Iowa woman accused of stealing from credit union
- Plover toddler has double lung transplant
- Dayton, legislative leaders make cases over funding
- Woman, 3 children hurt in Iowa SUV-train collision