A group of area protesters participated in the Women's March throughout the streets of Washington, D.C., Saturday morning.
John Havlicek from La Crosse says there is a specific message protesters want Trump to receive.
"We want President Trump to hear that the bombastic rhetoric during the campaign is not policy. That is not a way to govern. If he really wants to 'make America great,' he needs to listen to people that disagree with them," Havlicek said.
- Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration transfer oversight of hospitals, Viterbo University
- Republicans say Democratic governor could block Foxconn
- Body found in woods identified as missing teenager
- 13 train cars derailed north of La Crescent Sunday
- Legislators to take comments on relaxing air pollution rules
- Wisconsin school, district report cards issued for 2016-17
- Some school performance reports called into question
- Democratic lawmakers tour Wisconsin juvenile prisons
- Hamilton Elementary students eat their way through the alphabet with the ABC Feast
- Holmen students eat ham raised by Holmen FFA club