Blair, Wis. (WKBT) - News 8 is a proud partner of Eagles4Kids. Darrin Briggs and students of the Blair-Taylor School District in Blair, Wisconsin, operate Eagles4kids.com. They control the two streaming cameras that show the eagles' nest, which is about 60 feet up a cottonwood tree near the Blair-Taylor Elementary School.
Briggs shut down the cameras on May 31 for summer maintenance. Plans for Season 6 of Eagles4Kids are already in order. Briggs plans to turn the cameras back on after sometime late summer 2015. The livestream will return below at that time.
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016