(CNN) -- A divorce has been granted in the case of a Saudi teenager who was wed to a 70-year-old man, the country's Human Rights Commission told CNN Wednesday.
National And World News
- New York train crash survivor to sue railroad
- Obama pushes for minimum wage hike
- Pentagon to cut jobs, contracts by $1 billion
- Newtown school shooting 911 calls released
- 10 whales die, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Stocks see-saw despite upbeat data
- Reports: Student in custody in Fla. school shooting
- No bond for LAX shooting suspect
- Autopsy: Walker died of 'traumatic and thermal injuries'