(CNN) -- Jordan's King Abdullah II said Friday that 460,000 Syrian refugees were in Jordan, a figure equal to 10% of his country's population, and the number would "probably double" by the end of the year due to the ongoing civil war in the neighboring nation.
National And World News
- It's coast to coast: Winter weather slams U.S.
- Mandela ceremony draws the world
- Secret Service prepares for Obama's trip to S. Africa
- Catholic college police officer kills student
- Ukraine president backs talks to end crisis
- Climber who cut off own arm arrested
- AMC offers stock to loyal movie fans
- American falls short on 'Arabs Got Talent'
- Snowden docs had NYT exec fearing for his life