(CNN) -- The Rev. Jesse Jackson said a prayer at Hugo Chavez's funeral. "The Chavez family mourns today; comfort them. Venezuela cries today; reassure them. Venezuela is not alone," he said.
National And World News
- Ukraine opposition office raided amid protest
- Treasury closes books on GM bailout
- Feds charge 18 Los Angeles County deputies
- Catholic college police officer kills student
- Bob Filner sentenced in assaults on women
- Man vs. machine: Who should be at the wheel?
- U.S. military aircraft to aid African mission
- Mandela ceremony draws the world
- Man kills self after girlfriend won't stop shopping