(CNN) -- The Rev. Jesse Jackson said a prayer at Hugo Chavez's funeral. "The Chavez family mourns today; comfort them. Venezuela cries today; reassure them. Venezuela is not alone," he said.
National And World News
- Hagel: Sexual assault "must be stamped out"
- Oklahoma principals recall day tornado hit
- 7 injured after trains collide in Missouri
- Judge says Arizona sheriff was profiling
- Report: Dozens killed in key Syrian town
- Report: 12 wounded in attack in Dagestan
- How safe is that bridge you're driving over?
- Carrie Underwood donates $1 mil to Red Cross
- Donations for Oklahoma top $20 million