(CNN) -- Venezuela has banned the sale, distribution and consumption of alcoholic beverages throughout the country as part of the seven days of mourning marking Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez's death, the country's Interior Ministry said in a statement Wednesday.
National And World News
- Blast goes off on road near Kabul airport
- India's highest court rules gay sex illegal
- JPMorgan patents Bitcoin-like payment system
- Customer 'Bill of Rights' created
- Soda sales are losing their fizz
- Budget deal aims to avert another shutdown
- Billy Graham's son asks for prayers
- Can veteran Podesta fix White House?
- Uruguay to legalize marijuana, Senate says