(CNN) -- The United States has recently stepped up its surveillance of North Korea using satellites, radar and nearby aircraft, U.S. military sources said. So far, there are no signs of unusual military moves by North Korean forces, according to military officials.
National And World News
- Oklahoma quake: No damage reported
- Uneasy truce in town at heart of CAR unrest
- Arlington Cemetery short on wreath donations
- FDA approves drug for hepatitis C
- Improving economy: Is it for real?
- Progress in destruction of Syrian weapons
- Security pact a topic in Hagel's Afghan trip
- Mandela family: 'He will always be with us'
- Winter weather: Outages, travel woes await