(CNN) -- The mother of Trayvon Martin said Friday that the law prevented George Zimmerman from being held accountable in her son's death. "Wrap your mind around no prom for Trayvon, no high school graduation for Trayvon ... all because of a law -- a law that has prevented the person who shot and killed my son" from being held accountable "for this awful crime." Sybrina Fulton said at the National Urban League Conference in Philadelphia.
National And World News
- Boy, 6, will not face sexual harassment claim
- Plane crashes in water off Hawaii, 1 dead
- Teen gets probation for deadly DWI crash
- NASA: Cooling pump fails on space station
- Elian Gonzalez's uncle: He'd be better off here
- Peru nabs suspect on FBI most wanted list
- Ann Romney: 'It's too bad the election isn't today'
- Foreclosures drop to lowest level in 7 years
- The budget deal in plain English