A Russian government child advocate softened his stance slightly Wednesday on the death of 3-year-old adopted boy who died in Texas -- but still called for his country to ban all international adoptions of Russian children.
National And World News
- Turkey shuts border to Syria
- Budget deal seeks to lock down database of dead people
- Boy, 6, will not face sexual harassment claim
- Plane crashes in water off Hawaii, 1 dead
- Teen gets probation for deadly DWI crash
- NASA: Cooling pump fails on space station
- Elian Gonzalez's uncle: He'd be better off here
- Peru nabs suspect on FBI most wanted list
- Ann Romney: 'It's too bad the election isn't today'