(CNN) -- A 5.6-magnitude earthquake struck northeastern Taiwan on Thursday, the U.S. Geological Survey said.
National And World News
- Winter storm aims at East Coast
- Thousands converge on Paul Walker crash site
- Artists recognized at 36th annual Kennedy Center Honors
- American, US Air to form largest air carrier
- Police: Newlyweds lure man for thrill killing
- Gay waitress loses job after tip probe
- Man vs. machine: Who should be at the wheel?
- Report: German president to boycott Olympics
- Heart cancels SeaWorld show