(CNN) -- South Dakota Gov. Dennis Daugaard has signed a bill that would let school boards allow school employees, hired security personnel or volunteers to carry guns in schools.
National And World News
- Thriller novelist Flynn dead at 47
- U.S.-Taliban on Afghan war expected soon
- Patriots player mum on death investigation
- Deal reached on border security mandates?
- Group apologizes to gays, then shuts down
- Yellowstone, Grand Teton visitors warned
- Bloomberg group sorry for reading Boston bomber's name
- Bernanke and China send world stocks lower
- Poll: Americans split on Supreme Court