(CNN) -- Somalia's president says he intends to offer partial amnesty to boys involved with pirate groups that attack ships. The move would be an effort to curb attacks on shipping off the Horn of Africa, his office says.
National And World News
- Drones and the future of disaster response
- Tributes pour in for slain British soldier
- Poll: How do you rate the economy?
- Earthquake shakes northern California
- Heathrow reopens after emergency landing
- 15 missing Canadian teens found
- Obama, Christie to tour Jersey Shore next week
- Weiner website snafu: Pittsburgh instead of NY
- Second jewelry theft at Cannes Film Festival