(CNN) -- Three men detained for the acid attack on the artistic director of the Bolshoi Ballet will face a judge Thursday. The court will decide whether the three will remain in detention, go under house arrest, or be released on bail.
National And World News
- 7 injured after trains collide in Missouri
- A tornado's heading your way: Now what?
- Tensions rise over Woolwich killing
- Carrie Underwood donates $1 mil to Red Cross
- Donations for Oklahoma top $20 million
- Gas explosion kills 17 children in minivan
- Judge says Arizona sheriff was profiling
- Holder involved in decision on reporter's emails
- School district, student at odds over tweet